Saturday, January 21, 2012

A new Adventure

Hello adventurers it has been a couple of years since I have posted on the blog. Well alot of things have happened where can I begin well My oldest Faun is in her Senior year in college currently she is studying aboard in China, my son is in his Junior year in high school and Alia the youngest is in preschool.
I graduated from college last may with my Associates in Early Childhood Education and I got my first teaching job at a Migrant Headstart which I loved and can't wait to go back. I am currently taking classes online thru Ashford University and I will have my bachelors in December of 2013 yeah only a year. In all of this excitement I started a long distance relationship with a nice man whom I was introduced to by his mother. So far everything is going well and I am taking it one day at a time. We communicate through letters email and phone calls. I think that this will be a fun romance. I will have more to say tomorrow this was just a catch up blog. Untill then signing off adventurers.

No comments:

Post a Comment